zhero123456789zhero123456789

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

First Fantasy v1.1 First Fantasy v1.1

good game

the game is good, the music is good and all, but one bug, troubles me, sometimes your level goes down, so your stats go down, (except for health, it stays were at your previous max health). A recommendation is multiple saves, something to use when someone else wants to play this game beside of you in the same computer.

bcdefg123 responds:

In the Island of No Return, it is not a bug. - Brian

Fatherly Bonds Da Game Fatherly Bonds Da Game

It was fun but..

I found some bugs like what I call invincible punch, by that I mean you are being hit but there is no enemy around you. The music and art design is flawless and I had a lot of fun. The problem as I said before, made the game a bit less enjoyable because enemies then decide to gang up. =p

Red Storm Robot Day Red Storm Robot Day

The game is good but..

There are manny bug in here for instance after some stages the music betwen stages will loop but just a short fragment or if you kill all the enemies realy fast then that will happen, then the battle music does the same thing but it is araound wave 15 or higher plus i think you can get the rush bonus if you go to shop then press space enemies will apear and sometimes battle music will repeat plus I keep getting upgrade points and they can't be used.

Sushi Cat The Honeymoon Sushi Cat The Honeymoon

almost.

The game has some big flaws like the cat geting way to fat tha it can't fit through stuff so it gets stuck. But other than that the game is good but that flaw takes the fun way a lot.

This Bunny Kills 4:FUN This Bunny Kills 4:FUN

I just love it.

It is like one of those arcade games in which you have no continues no extralives eventhough thats frustrating it gives the little push to keep trying till you succed. The music good choice some castelvania music realy great I have not finished the hole game but dang it is hard.
oh just a quick tip use use s to find opening, double tap when you know if the bunny stops won't get hit and hit and jump a lot a lot of AI won't case any harm only big guy or if you are surrounded.
I did noticed the suposed block but it wont defend I guess it's a graphic eror of the bunny trying to hit but it get trasported bero it strikes so it looks like it's bloking. But a block button would no be bad make use mana so the player won't use it for ever.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Realy good.

The game was realy good, I loved the song but the game it sellf it's no hard the bugs make it hard. There is few but they are a total pain. Like when blocks don't even hit you you die, sometimes the blocks suck you in.

Zombie Riot Zombie Riot

not bad

The game was short (bad) But it was long there migth be some bugs in the game.

TinyTrials TinyTrials

good game but,

There are some bugs but the games is hard an quick tinking I like thoose games.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

nice game.

It is a realy good game. I had a relly good time playing the game.
PS: Question mark betwen the blast an the c.o. it's white (sligtly)

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

It is jus perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A great game, It was entreraining, but too short.
The song mixed perfectly well on the background.
Nice Job!=)