zhero123456789zhero123456789

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Brawl: Snake VS Link Brawl: Snake VS Link

I is sort of good.

The battle was realy good exep that there would be some sugestions
The scene when it suppose to be showing the 3 -D body of the charecters could be like both are staring at each other other instead of little Mac you could had used Gray Fox who also uses a sword and would add some enjoyment, finaly the victory could be like the ones that the viewer can chose the fate that would be awwsome.
Anyways good work there.

Mario's Recital Mario's Recital

good but, not that good

I man it was funny but there is a lot of dissapointment I mean, I was hoping something funnier and the eastern egg (which you have to click at the autor when you see peach, dasy) was verry disapointing.

SBX : Link vs. Vivi SBX : Link vs. Vivi

sorry to tell you

it's an ok sort of flash but the artwork is bad and I have seen some of the series and I was gust left confuced.
recomedations: mainly beter artwork
and (sugestion) if you puted the names of the spells and or use stronger one that would be awsome.

Bloody Sundae Bloody Sundae

I is funny.

Provably people will be thinking this another scarry flash but, in realaty it is on of the funiest thing you will see so far.
P.S: I laugh a lot when you see the DQ so closse of the (not gona spoil it).

Wolverine origins in 1min Wolverine origins in 1min

you are rigth.

The movie was only abut that nothing else. But, it is funny the way you put it.

Boombox! Boombox!

I like it.

The song was good, it was catchy, but you need to make beter your flash, how just beter art work.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

a beatifull story.

It was sad at the begining, but then it stared to gime a realy sad feeling but, his life starts to get beter just to get at the botom again.
THE COMPOSER ONE OF THE BEST THING I EVER SEEN!
I am still criying.

Vegeta vs Mario Vegeta vs Mario

It is good.

love when vegita and mario kiled luigi.

How the Swine Flu Started How the Swine Flu Started

not funny

Firts of all it all stared at texas then it went al over the world. But it found a way to mutate and afect human beings. I bet that you din't knew the first part.
Mexicans are not guilty.
I know what ju said before starting with the movie and the part that you wrote not aimed to ofend mexicans.
But do me a favor before puting this movies like this one do some reasearch.

Smash Bros. X: Gaiden Smash Bros. X: Gaiden

....

It was good but the way that you finished the batle totaly ruind it.